My 5 Fun Must-Haves for January
January is a time to get comfy and cozy… and maybe a bit tidier too! Here are some of my favorite things right now. None are too pricey or fancy… but all of them add a little lift to my day.
1. C.C Beanies: I am downright obsessed with these chunky knit chic beanies! They come in tons of colors, like the mint and charcoal gray duo pictured here or pretty much any shade you can imagine. I have two C.C Beanies, a navy one as well as one in burgundy and I LOVE them. I have my eye on either the mint or coral next!
2. Kevin Aucoin The Lipgloss: I am not a big lipstick person (my lips are so dry in the winter) but I love a little color on my lips, and these lip glosses are perfect for that. By the way, if you are lipstick girl, a swipe of one of these glosses like Kevyn Aucoin The Lipgloss in Nyalia — my current fave– on top of your favorite lipstick gives you a whole new lip shade as well as keeping your lips kissably soft.
3. Eucalyptus Mint Candle Scented Candle: Now that the holidays are over, I feel like nesting at home with my family. This Eucalyptus Mint Candle Scented Candle from Bath and Body Works is the perfect background scent for watching movies, playing board games and hanging out with my loved ones.
4. The Pioneer Woman 3 Piece Ceramic Mixing Bowl Set: This cheery set is perfect for serving up anything from popcorn to salad. The Pioneer Woman 3 Piece Ceramic Mixing Bowl Set adds a splash of color to anything and everything. And yes… you can use them to mix stuff up in too!
5. The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up: The Japanese Art of Decluttering and Organizing I picked this book up recently and I’ve already cleaned out my closet and dresser drawers (Marie says to do the clothes first). Read The Life-Changing Magic of Tidying Up for a charming. practical and wondrous approach to getting your stuff and your life in order.
This post containers affiliate links