Broccoli Cheez It Casserole
I heard about this Broccoli Cheez It Casserole from my friend Andrea and I KNEW I had to make it for my family.
Andrea got this recipe from her Aunt Teri… so thank you, Aunt Teri! And thank you, Andrea.
Anytime I buy a box of Cheez It my kids practically inhale it! So I had to move fast to have enough of the baked snack crackers to make this casserole.
- 2 Cups of crushed Cheez Its
- 16 oz bag of frozen broccoli florets
- 10.75 oz can of Cream of Mushroom Soup
- 1 Cup of mayonnaise
- 2 Tablespoons chopped onion
- 1.5 Cups of shredded cheddar cheese
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- Following package directions, cook broccoli (slightly undercook it)
- Mix soup, onion, mayo, cheese, and salt and pepper in a large bowl
- Drain broccoli and combine with mixture
- Fold half of the crushed Cheez Its into the mixture
- Pour mixture into a 9" x 13" casserole dish (pre-sprayed with cooking spray)
- Mix cheese and remaining crushed Cheez Its and sprinkle on top
- Cover with foil and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove foil and bake an additional 10-15 minutes until bubbly
If you LOVE you so casseroles, check out these easy and delicious recipes too!