A Baker’s Dozen Great Gift Books
If you’re looking for something special for a family member, friend or even yourself, you’ll want to check out this collection of A Baker’s Dozen Great Gift Books!
I have (and adore) every single one of these books. I may be old school, but I love physically opening a book and being able to take my time reading it and poring over the pages.
My list includes cookbooks, decorating books, lifestyle books and more. Some of the books are on the “newer” side like ‘Whiskey in a Teacup.’ Others have been around for decades like ‘The Graham Kerr Cookbook: By The Galloping Gourmet.’ All transport you to a different place with their creative ideas, beautiful photos and inspired writing.
This post contains affiliate links.
- Whiskey in a Teacup by Reese Witherspoon
- The Year of Cozy by Adrianna Adarme
- Young House Love by Sherry & John Petersik
- A Touch of Farmhouse Charm by Liz Fourez
- Sweet! Celebrations by Elise Strachan
- The Nesting Place by Myquillyn Smith
- Farm Chicks Christmas by Serena Thompson
- Eat More Dessert by Jenny Keller
- Wine Folly by Madeline Puckette & Justin Hammack
- The $50 Home Makeover by Shauna West
- Magnolia Table: A Collection of Recipes for Gathering by Joanna Gaines
- Cravings: Recipes for All the Food You Want to Eat by Chrissy Teigen and Adeena Sussman
- The Graham Kerr Cookbook: by The Galloping Gourmet by Graham Kerr and Matt Lee
Why Books Make Special Gifts
When you take the time to gift someone a book that you enjoy, you are sharing something special with someone special. I have been fortunate to meet and work with many of the authors of these books. I have seen first hand how hard they work at what they do, how much they care and how much determination and grit it takes to get a book published.
There’re something else I love about it. By buying their book and giving it as a present, I also supporting them and their many hours of hard work.