Wow… I can't believe it's already our 8th(!) Crafty Soiree! Be sure to check out our new and improved rules. We're spreading the love (in a super simple way). And there's one more day to enter my CSN giftcard giveaway… $45 bucks to spend on anything in CSN's 200+ stores!
This week I'm featuring things that fit into the general theme of ruffle-y cuteness:
This Napkin Apron from Kitty Cats and Airplanes is so darling it might make me want to do housework…
Sommer over at Designer Garden created these elegant slipcovers… so pretty
And check out Biscuit… simply adorable. Gwen over at Gwenny Penny has a fantastic tutorial on making this sweet toy. Could it be any cuter?
Here you go, you crafty divas!
Time to party!
New Party Guidelines
1. Link up your creative projects! (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
6. Have fun.