Hello Peeps! Thanks for joining us at A Crafty Soiree. Now let’s check out the features, shall we?
Gimme some of THAT! Bunny Cookie Bark by Your Home Based Mom
A happy and thrifty DIY Easter Egg Spring Decor Arrangement by Life on Lakeshore Drive
Aww… these Bunny Napkins by Sophisticated Yellow are adorable!
All I can say is WOW! Check out these Rice Krispie Candy Filled Jars from Hooplapalooza!
Simple and darling– Easter Garland from Tales of the Scotts.
Thanks for linking up, friends!
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!