Holiday Mason Jar Scrubs
Hello and welcome to the Mason Jar Monday Blog Hop! We are celebrating the holidays a tad early with some wonderful mason jar ideas for you.
Supplies: Americana Decor Paint in Warm White, epsom salt, green and red mason jar from Michael’s, rhinestone mason jar lids from Michaels, peppermint and spruce essential oils, twine, red and white striped washi tape, Holiday Mason Jar labels and tags. You’ll also want to grab some Fiskars scissors, a hole punch, measuring cup and bowl.
1. Download and print the tags and cycles, then cut them out and punch a hole through the top of the tags.
2. Mix up your scrubs. Here are the recipes for pint sized jars
Cheery Peppermint Scrub: 2 cups of Epsom Salt, mixed with 4-5 tablespoons of grape seed oil and 20 drops each of peppermint oil.
Festive Spruce Scrub: 2 cups of Epsom Salt, mixed with 4-5 tablespoons of grape seed and 20 drops spruce essential oil.
3. Scoop the scrubs in the jars and the lids, tags and labels.
4. Paint the wooden box (fits 2 pint sized Mason Jars).
5. Add the tape to the box and add the Mason Jar Scrubs.
I wish you could smell how bright and cheery the peppermint scrub smells!
And the festive spruce scrub smells so delightful and christmasy!
Don’t you just love Mason Jar Monday?
Welcome back to
Mason Jar Monday: Christmas Edition.
Please make sure you visit each of these blogs
to see each of these fabulous projects.