I can't believe it's already our fifth Crafty Soiree. I am having a ball looking at all the amazing things you people create/cook/organize/repurpose/sew… everything! I feel so lucky to have "met" so many talented people.
Before I share my featured entries, I want to tell you about a wonderful giveaway that one of our talented partygoers is sponsoring. Kendra from Key Lime Digital Designs recently designed the cool "Avatar" themed party decoration for my son's birthday. She was a dream to work with! Kendra is giving away 4 of her new digi kits. Each winner can choose a Little Birdie Love Kit:
Or a Fall Time Kit
These kits have loads of elements for digital scrapbooking or for blog designs. Click on the links above to see everything that's included. How fun would it be to use one of these happy kits to help preserve your treasured memories or to give your blog that special look? Really fun!
We're gonna keep it simple to enter:
1)Become a Follower of Yesterday on Tuesday
2)Become a Follower of Key Lime Digital Designs
Each is worth one entry. Leave me a separate comment for each thing you did. This giveaway will remain open until Wednesday October 6th at 5 pm Pacific Time.
And now for this week's Crafty Soiree featured entries. They're for the birds! First up this delightful owl-themed baby shower from At Second Street. The decor, the colors– everything feels so unique and whimsical.
The cutest bib EVER (and it's reversible) from Obsessive Crafting Disorder
And this Birdie Sling Bag from Sew Super Sweet. Not sure how it got the name Birdie Sling Bag but I think I'm going to have to try this one!
A little birdie told me it's time for a party! Here are the guidelines:
1. Link up your creative projects! (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. All partygoers love meeting new friends. If you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hello and let them know you're stopping by from A Crafty Soiree.
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us.
6. Have fun. That's an order J