Happy Thursday Pals! Time for A Crafty Soiree
I sure enjoy looking through everyone's links. You people are so creative! This week I'm featuring Fall items. I am having a little daydream about the perfect fall evening.
I get to wear this Fall Rosette Necklace from Oopsey Daisy
To a gorgeous, richly hued Wine Tasting party by Pink Postcard
Then for dessert, we nibble on Gingerbread and Pumpkin Trifle from Crafts and Sutch
Sounds good doesn't it? Speaking of fun fall stuff…
I wanted to let you know about a coupon code from You Can Make This. They're running a promotion to help get you make things for your home, friends, and family– just in time for the holidays. Enter BlogThisFall (all one word) and receive 15% off any order from October 28 – November 18, 2010. There many patterns and how-to's to inspire you. Keep stopping by my friend/party co-hostess Katie's blog for an upcoming big beautiful giveaway from You Can Make This too.
Ok Featurettes, help yourself to a button!
New Party Guidelines
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
6. Hope you have fun!