It's that time again…
Before I get to my features from last week, please enter my Trip Clip Giveaway. The Trip Clip will make your holiday travels with kids much more fun! You'll have busy kids on that long car or plane ride. Plus, you can customize the printables to fit your child's age.
How about a few clever Thanksgiving ideas:
This free printable Give Thanks Banner from At Second Street
Edible Cornucopias from Our Daily Obsessions
And for your turkeys, these Turkey Applique tee shirts from A Crafty Escape
Thanks you for the inspiration!
New Party Guidelines
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Julie M. says
Hey Malia! A happy Thursday to you! I linked up my baked scallops this morning. Thanks for hosting!
Kalleen at Second Street says
thanks so much for sharing my banner. I wish I had something to link today. I hope you have a wonderful Thanksgiving.
Pati @ A Crafty Escape says
Thank you so much for featuring my turkey applique shirts. You are too sweet!
The Paper Princess says
Thanks for hosting!
Is it possible to lengthen the title field for the future? 20 Characters was not enough to type the name of my recipe in this week!
Thanks so much!
Kelly Marie says
Love the banner. I just might have to make it. Have a wonderful Weekend.
~ Kelly Marie @ Taste Out Loud