It's less than a week to Valentine's Day and there are so many incredible Valentines-ish crafts out there.
Here are my features from last week's party:
Amy from Flexible Dreams made this amazing kid's apron from a POTHOLDER and DISHTOWEL! So creative…
Gorgeous and practical… this hand warmer from Brassy Apple
You won't believe what these faux silver hearts from SmileMonsters are made out of. Go visit Jo to find out! Thanks everyone for linking up…
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.