Hi… Welcome to A Crafty Soiree. Today I am featuring monogram projects from last week's party. Monograms are fun with a capital F! There are so many creative ways to incorporate them into your decor. Here are three of my new favs:
Say it loud + proud (on your front door at least!). I'm loving this Massive Mossy Monogram by Susan from her blog Living with Punks.
Everything is better with jewels… or at least sparklier. How darling is this Monogram with Bling pillow ala Alisha at Felt so Cute
And…Taylor at Taylor Made Home crafted this Monogram Plate with a Chevron background… pretty cool. You must check out her wall o' plates! What a great idea.
Thanks to everyone who shared their projects last week!
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I can't wait to see your beautiful projects!