Hey Peeps! Thanks so much for stopping by and linking up your lovely projects at A Crafty Soiree!
I am giving away a BEAUTIFUL illustrated book of children's poetry, enter here.
Here are some egg-cellent Easter-y creations that caught my eye:
From A Pretty Life in the Suburbs— this soft and pretty Easter inspired Yarn Ball and Twig Garland
Not strictly for Easter… but bright pops of Sugar Meringue Candy Dots from Running with Glitter
Easter Easter Silhouettes (no Silhouette machine required!) over at Simple Sister Blog.
Thanks to everyone who shared their projects last week! Now I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Yay! Let the linking begin…