Howdy and welcome to A Crafty Soiree. I'm so glad you're here!
So here's the deal… I am closing in an 1000 GFC followers and I'm really excited about it! If you and I aren't "officially" pals yet and feel up to following this blog + leaving me a comment, and I'd be happy to follow you. Once I get to 1000 I'll going to throw a party and do a fantastic giveaway!
I have a really BIG sweet tooth so this week I am featuring sweet projects by you sweet readers:
I know I'm a little slow to catch on to the cake pop craze but I'm here now and ready to embrace it! Robin over at The Sweetest Pear whipped these up and she sharing a great tute with us.
Amanda from Dandelions and Lace created this colorful jellybean garland… wouldn't it be fun to have a jellybean themed party and display this cuteness?
Ever wonder how to make your own beautiful cookie bouquet? Wonder no more! A Pumpkin and a Princess shows you how to do it… how pretty and delicious!
Thank you all for sharing your projects.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie's Features too…let's link 'em up!