Hello and Welcome to a Happy Soiree! We finally have some sun here in Seattle and I am so enjoying the Spring… and these "spring-y" projects:
You had me at "Vintage"… I'm quite enamored of this Vintage Style Flower Garland by House Revivals
And this oh-so-joyful printable from Landee See Landee Do
And how fun this would be to have on your shoulder? Loving this happy ruffled purse from the VERY talented Atelier Caroline
Thanks to everyone who shared their projects last week! Now I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie's Features too…