Welcome to A Crafty Soiree. I'm so happy you're here!
A cool glass of punch on a hot summer's day is so refreshing… just like these fruit-punch hued projects:
Cool Aid Slurpees recipe by My World Made By Hand
OK could this be ANY cuter? Originate and Renovate shares a detailed tutorial so we can all make our own ruffly camera straps. Who's in?
These used to be brass… now they're beautiful! Visit A Sort of Fairytale for the how-to's.
Thanks for sharing!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie's Features too…let's link 'em up!