Ahoy There Mateys and thanks for joining us at A Crafty Soiree! Check out this beachy features:
Nautical Centerpiece from Fake It Frugal (the glass is faux!)
Rope Necklace Tute from Southern Scraps
Baked Fish with Lemon Dill Compound Butter from Cozy Home Scenes
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie's Features too…let's link 'em up!