Hello, thanks for joining us at A Crafty Soiree! I'll admit I went a little pumpkin crazy this week. Katie and I ususally pick 3 projects to feature but there were since they're were SO many amazing ones… I went for five.
Adorable! Framed Book Page Pumpkins from The Scrap Shoppe
Sweet Pumpkin Ornaments courtesy of Little Wonders' Days
Pumpkin Spice Petit Fours created by Shaken Together
Modge Podge Fabric Pumpkins crafted by The 36th Avenue
Delectable Pumpkin Mousse concoted by It's Overflowing
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let's LINK UP!