Hi Friends, I have all sorts of holiday cheer for you today. Starting with a contest and a giveway from Plaid! They are having a Crafty Christmas Contest and people– I'VE SEEN WHAT YOU CAN DO AND I KNOW you could win! Enter your projects– there's a winner picked each week (who will get $50 of Plaid goodness) and then a GRAND PRIZE winner will be chosen and receive $100 smackeroos and even more crafty swag from Plaid.
Plus, Plaid is spreading the holiday cheer right here at YoT:
The nice folks at Plaid are giving one YoT reader a creative gift, including: 4 FolkArt holiday colors, 4 FolkArt Extreme Glitter holiday colors, Sparkle Mod Podge, and a Value Pack of 25 brushes. This giveaway prize has a retail value of $40.
How to Enter
Each counts for one entry and please leave me a seperate comment for each thing you do:
Be a follower via GFC
Follow via Twitter (@yesterdayontues)
"Like" YoT on Facebook
Contest open until 5 pm on Monday November 21st. Winner will be notified via email.
Thank you Plaid. Good Luck! Now let's party.
I'd like to gooble these turkey cookies from Craft Buds right up!
Love the fall colors and darling printable label on this Thanksgiving gift created by Mommy by Day Crafter by Night.
Super cute interactive Thanksgiving Printable from The Scrap Shoppe. Great conversation starter on turkey day! Thanks to everyone for sharing their projects.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let's LINK UP!