The holiday palette is pink and aqua around my home this year.
Supplies: Styrofoam wreath form, acrylic paint (Plaid), Modge Podge, 4 silver garlands, twine (The Twinery), 8 sugar cones, fine glitter, Epsom Salt for snow, pearlized sprinkles (Wilton), pom poms, hot glue.
1. Paint the outside of the cones
2. Paint the inside
3. Coat with Modge Podge
4. Sprinkle glitter on leaving room for "Snow" (Epsom Salt) on the bottom
5. Twist garlands around wreath form
6. Dab a drop of hot glue on top of "tree" and twist twine around
7. Another drop of glue and add a pom pom on top
8. Pearlized sprinkes (also a tiny drop of hot glue) become mini-ornaments
Adhere "Trees" to wreath with hot glue.