Hi Friends! I hope you are all enjoying the hustle and bustle of the holidays.
Thanks for taking the time to share your projects and recipes! Want to get started? White On! This Paper Doily Wreath from A Cottage Market is too precious!
I'm in a swoon over Craftberry's Bush White Mantel. Notice the background? What a great idea.
Linen and Lace Topiaries created by Beverly from Flamingo Toes
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Thank you for taking the time to link up your wonderful work!