Ho Ho Ho… Thanks for joining us at A Crafty Soiree! I absoutely loved all of your projects last week.
Thanks so much for sharing them. Here are some tremendous trees that really inspired me:
Scrappy Burlap Tree from Southern Lovely
Scalloped Trees by Revamp Homegoods
Ruffled Trees by Domestic Imperfection
Little Frosted Trees by Carolyn's Homework
Tinfoil Tannenbaum from I Gotta Create
You are all so fabulous!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Thank you for taking the time to link up your wonderful work! And a heartfelt Happy Holidays to each and every one of you.