Hello and thanks for joining us for the first Crafty Soiree of 2012!
Here are some lovelies from last week's link-up:
Snowball Wreath from Homey Home Design
Peanut Butter Fudge from Raising Oranges
Mini Pom Poms Tutotial shared by Adventures of our Fami-Ly
Thanks to everyone for sharing your amazing creativity!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let the linking begin!