What time is it? Crafty Soiree time of course!
Now that the dust has settled (literally) after the holidays… my thoughts are turning towards organization:
You REALLY must check this out… it's a filing cabinet inside a trunk… AMAZING! Visit PB&J Stories for the deets.
Gallery Wall from Bella Nest… check out the keys and the silverware art… so quirky and clever.
This is pure brilliance. A laundry dresser from Tales of a Trophy Wife. I need this!
Sweetness! Nursery shelves by What the Graham. This costs $10… incredible!
Be Organized Canvas by Southern Lovely. One side is "Meal Plan" and the other is "To Do List." Looks calm and serene on the kitchen counter… unlike my stacks o'paper.
Thank you for linking up!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let's link it up!