All you have to do is add the following line to the post you are linking to "A Crafty Soiree":
My entry into A Crafty Soiree sponsored by Appliances Online and the Bosch Washing Machines.
You could put the a link in to "A Crafty Soiree" to link back to your post too if you want! All we ask is that everyone entering would have the My entry into A Craft Soiree sponsored by Appliances Online and the Bosch Washing Machines link. If people don’t want to win the voucher, they just link up as usual, but just don’t include the tagline.
A $50 Amazon giftcards winner will be drawn! Good Luck!
Leave a comment if you are playing. Contest closes in one week at 5 pm on Wednesday March 28th. Thank you Appliances Online!
Hi Everyone! Welcome to A Crafty Soiree. As we DIY'ers know, there are so many creative bloggers out there. I am constantly amazed. This week is all about clever girls and their ingenious projects:
Wow is all I can say… what a fabulous headboard. Visit LB (what a cute name!) at A Step in the Journey to see how she put this beauty together– including the Rag Tie Banner.
This is so brilliant! Hop over to Meeha Meeha to see how she created this oh-so-charming Faux Wallpaper. C'est tres chic!
Oh my stars! You are going to fall off your chair when you see how Kristen from My Covered Bridge created this Orb Chandelier beauty out of two hanging baskets from Walmart. It costs $10… go see.
Are you a burlap lover like myself? Then you will "dig" the wonderful tutorial Hani from Craftionary put together on how to make these Burlap Flowers.
Ok… Michele from The Scrap Shoppe amazes me on a regular basis. BUT this DIY Chevron Stamp Project… well, she's outdone herself. You must see how she made it!
Grab yourself a button… Thank you for linking up!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!