Hippity Hoppity Cupcakes

Hippity Hoppity Cupcakes!

Hippity1

Ingredients: Chocolate Cake Mix, Vanilla Frosting, green food coloring, green sprinkles, semi-sweet chocolate (4 squares), rabbit Peeps, cookie sticks

Hippity2

"Hop With Me" printable flags. Get them here. Small wooden skewers.

Hippity3

Make the cupcakes.

Hippity 3

Melt the choclate (microwave at one minute intervals and stir until melted).

Hippity 5

Dip the bunnies in chocolate and then sprinkles. Place on parchment paper and put in fridge.

Hippity 6

Print and cut out "Hop With Me" flags, secure with tape and place on wooden skewers.

Hippity 7

Tint frosting "grass green" and frost cupcakes.

Hippity 12

Sprinkle the cupcakes with green sprinkles. Pop a stick in the bunny and then put in cucpake with flag.

Hippity 8

Hippity 10

Hippity 13

Hippity 9

Hippity 11

XO Sweet "Peep-le!

Malia

Signature

Join The Discussion

CommentLuv badge

Comments

1. 1

VERY Cute and I love all the Great Pictures!! Very colorful!!

2. 2

andrea says

sooooooooooooooooooooo cute!!!! sooooooooooooooooooooooo adorable!!! what a great idea my friend!!!! you are sure rockin the projects!!!! applause and appaws for you and yours! keep up the great work and i sure hope you and your family are doing fabulously and of course the little pup! : ) sending hugs…

3. 3

koralee says

I love these…pure joy! Thank you for sharing and for your sweet comments that you left me the other day…hugs to you.

4. 4

Michaela says

These are sooo stinkin cute!

5. 5

Kathe says

Agreed! Too stinkin’ cute! I love the green “grass” and the fancy dancy peeps! You are just so creative!

6. 6

Jill says

Oh my stinkin’ goodness! The bunny cupcakes are ADORABLE!! I would love for you to share it at my party going on now at Jillify It!
    I’m a new follower!
    Jill

7. 7

Super cute. i love all of these lovely Easter treats you have on your blog! Keep up the awesome work.
    Amy {aprons & ambition}

8. 8

Linda says

These are cuter than cute. I love the little sign, too. Best wishes, Linda

9. 9

keren says

EEEPPP!!!!! I cant wait to share these!!!! :D

10. 10

Kate says

So Cute! Adding these to my list of things I want to make before Easter.
    I would love it if you added your cupcakes to my Easter Inspiration Party!
    Thanks for the inspiration!
    Kate

11. 11

Loving the Peeps dipped in chocolate! Yum! Thanks so much for linking it up to Fantabulous Friday @ Little Becky Homecky!
    Katie @ Little Becky Homecky

12. 12

This is too cute!
    PS: I am your newest Linky Follower!
    Mrs. Delightful

13. 13

Megan says

Those are simply adorable! I love them. Megan

14. 14

Tara says

Adorable. I bet everyone love eating the chocolate dipped peeps.

15. 15

Christina Moore says

Love these! So adorable! Just wanted to let you know, I went to pin this idea on Pinterest and only the images for your sponsors come up, not the actual project photos.

16. 16

Jill says

Thanks so much for linking up to my Tuesday party at Jillify It! Hope to see you again on Tuesday!
    Jill