It's THAT time again… and I'm so happy to see you here! Thanks for joining us for A Crafty Soiree.
EEK! I'm overcome by cuteness of these Pom Pom Caterpillars by Jame aka Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom. GREAT idea!
If you are ever looking for a HAPPY spot to find creative food ideas… stop on by The Seven Year Cottage. Hollie is simply amazing… she's always conjuring show-stopping treats like these May Flowers cupcakes.
Are you wild for washi? Fonda from Southern Scraps is… and she put that washi love to good use with these Washi Tape Gift Bag and Card projects.
OH YEAH! An MNM cake… actually a whole party. Katie from My Darling Days has some fantastic projects she's sharing from her neice's birthday. So clever!
Beautiful! This anthro-inspired bracelet created by Beverly from Flamingo Toes is simply divine!
THANK YOU to everyone who linked up… Featured Blogs– I hope you'll grab a button!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!