Hi, It's good to see your pretty face! Thanks for stopping by A Crafty Soiree!
It's all about CUTE this week…
Cutest Necklace: Thimble Garden Necklace from Shaken Together
Cutest Bag: Chevron Tote from Blissful & Domestic
Cutest Dish: Modge Podge Dish by Carolyn's Homework
Cutest Furniture: Mint Desk from Rustic Living
Cutest Kid's Room: Boy's Bedroom Cars Pillows by Craftionary
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!