I'm glad to see your pretty face today… thanks for joining us at A Crafty Soiree! Thanks for all of you who linked up last week. Here are a few lovelies:
How can a wall be so juicy? Gallery Wall by Vixen Made
Smart and stylish: DIY Studded Leather Necklace from Patchwork Cactus
Pretty darling! DIY Flashcards from Mae Armstrong Designs
Cool idea! Felt Earrings by Pink Gerbera Daisies
So pretty… Painted Stripes Tote Bag created by Burton Avenue.
Thanks for linking up and hope you grab a button!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!