It’s time for A Crafty Soiree!
I hope you are having a fantastic week! Thank you so much for linking up your projects last week. Let’s dive into spring, shall we?
Here are this last week’s features…
Light and pretty… Spring Meringue Recipe by Mess for Less.
This is on my to-do list right now: How to Create a DIY Raised Garden Bed by Redfly Creations.
These Chalkboard Chore Charts by I Dig Pinterest make me want to make my kids chore charts… if only they could be as cute as these.
What a resourceful and appealing way to use up these paper scraps! Paper Mache Confetti Bowl by Carolyn’s Homework.
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
Crafty Soiree Party Guidelines
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!