Thanks for joining us at this week’s Crafty Soiree Party! I was floored by all the dreamy projects you people linked up last week. Each of my features elevates something from awesome to extraordinary! But first… a giveaway!
- Party Invitations, Guide, & Tips
- Party Menu Planner & Food Guide
- Party Pennant Banner
- Thank You Cards
- Party Photo Checklist
- Activity Planner & Guide
- Cupcake Toppers & Wraps
- Decorating Guide & To Do Planner
- Party Budget & Shopping Planner
- Bag Toppers, Tent Cards, and Flags
- Stickers, Transfers, and More
Plus we have an awesome printable freebie for you all to enjoy!
Parties Made Simple: Lady Bug includes EVERYTHING you need to throw a beautifully coordinated party from the planning stage, invitations, and guest activities to decorations, party favor ideas, and even thank you notes. I really appreciated how absolutely everything was thought out for you. Inside the ebook, you will find helpful forms including a supply list check off, planning sheet, guest list fill in form, budget sheets, and even a party photo list. There are lots of planning forms!
Everything comes with the cute lady bug and flower designs on it. Even your planner binder will even be cute! I love all the printables that carry the theme throughout the party. There are stickers and tags, cupcake wraps (preview shown above), mini flags perfect for drink straws, door sign, and banner. Along with guest activity ideas and party favors suggestions are more printables to help you with assembly – very helpful! The colors are just perfect for all your spring and summer celebrations including patriotic get togethers.
We have a cute coordinating FREEBIE for you all to enjoy! Click here to download these Parties Made Simple: Lady Bug Party Bag Toppers, courtesy of Life-n-Reflection. Please use the Rafflecopter below to enter, subscribers will need to click over to enter. The giveaway will be open until May 10th at midnight EST. Good Luck!
Crafty Soiree Features
What gorgeous styling and what a stunning cake! Lemon Drop Cake by Curiositaellya.
I would love a pair of these cute shoelaces! DIY Shabby Chic Shoelaces by Cupcakes and Crinoline.
It’s like an oasis of creativity! Little Girl’s Craft Nook by Raising Up Rubies.
It’s impossible not to grin when you see this Scrappy Sunshine Garland by Tales of the Scots.
The name says it all… ok I’ll add a “Are you serious– this looks amazing!” Chocolate Chip Cookie n’ Oreo Fudge Brownie Bars by Bakerette.
Thank you so much for linking up!
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
Crafty Soiree Party Guidelines
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!