A Crafty Soiree
Hi Friends! Wow the days are passing in a blur as we count down to summer vacation. It feels like school and sports activities are in maximum overdrive around here. But there’s one thing I can count on each week to “take me away” from it all (like that Calgon commercial from the eighties). It’s the Crafty Soiree (!) of course.
Many school are celebrating their amazing teachers with Teacher Appreciation Week this time of year. This Teacher Appreciation Quote by Brooke from Blissful Roots says it all! I’m with you Brooke… teachers are such special people.
Hanging this sign on your wall would mean you’d always have a bit of sunshine in your day! Alese created this happy You Are My Sunshine Wall Art and she’s sharing how on her blog 2 Crafty 4 My Skirt. Don’t you love that blog name?
Have you been watching Mad Men this season? The sixties are so “in” right now! I can totally see Megan Draper wearing this Modcloth Inspired Retro Dress by Cheryl from Sew Can Do. Cheryl “Sew Can Do” so many great things! Wait till you see how little she spent on this.
Wow this us super cool. Have you ever wondered how people get those stripes so nice and crisp? Thank goodness Andrea is sharing her secrets in her How to Paint Perfect Wall Stripes post on her blog Arch.
Thanks So Much for Linking Up!
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
Crafty Soiree Party Guidelines
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!