Hi, it’s so nice to see you at A Crafty Soiree. There is lots to celebrate this week! Let’s dive in…
Orange is such a vibrant, happy color… and happy is probably what most teachers are by the time summer comes around! Leave it to Keri from Shaken Together Life to come up with a darling “Orange You Glad It’s Almost Summer” Teacher Appreciation Gift.
Get you napkin ready! Scrumptious Hot Dog Chili Sauce by Tastes of Lizzy T’s
Small and sweet. These little notebooks make we want to be organized. Mini Book Tutorial and free printables by Michelle Lea Designs.
Beautiful! Sweet Almond Honey Oatmeal Goat’s Milk Soap by Essentially Eclectic.
I would love to cuddle up to this pillow. Lovely and luxurious Rosette Pillow by Vixen Made.
Thank you so much for linking up!
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
Crafty Soiree Party Guidelines
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!