I recently put a little twist (or should I say dip) on the traditional Rice Krispie Treat. In honor of St. Patrick’s Day, I made Dipped Lucky Charms Treats… (I dipped them in white chocolate to make them even more magically delicious).
Dipped Lucky Charms Treats
Everyone loves these festive treats!
Ingredients: 3 tablespoons of butter, 5 cups of mini marshmallows, 5 cups of Lucky Charms cereal, 1 package of Ghirardelli White Chocolate Chips, cooking spray, spatula, large pan, microwave safe bowl, sprinkles and an square baking dish.
1. Grease the dish and the spatula
2. Melt the butter and add the marshmallows
3. Stir in the cereal and mix well, making sure cereal is coated with marshmallow.
4. Spread mixture in greased pan. Let it set and cut into 12 bars.
5. Melt the chocolate in the microwave in a microwave safe bowl, stirring after 1:30.
6. Once it’s melted, dip the Lucky Charms Treats and add sprinkles.