Sweet Snowman Snow Globe
You can create this Sweet Snowman Snow Globe to add a happy holiday vibe to your home– or make it as a gift!
Isn’t this little guy adorable?
Supplies: Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks: (only available at WalMart), glue gun, wood slice, glass jar, small snowman, bottle brush trees, faux snow.
I picked up the mini size of my Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks, they will work in any mini glue gun.
Some of the neat features of the Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks are:
– 5x more durable, so your project will last
– weather resistant so they’re perfect for indoors and outdoor projects
– safe for both low and high temperate glue guns
– work great on “high temp” items including wood, plastic, metal and glass (and more) and “low temp” items like floral, fabric, foam and jewelry (and more)
– have a 45 second extended working time
– versatile — they can bond surfaces like metal to glass
– Impact Tough®
First, I used my hot glue on the plastic snowman to adhere to the wood slice.
His little smile makes me smile!
See how strong the bond is?
Next I glued the bottle brush trees in place.
Then I used my Gorilla Hot Glue Sticks to add some snow to the wood slice. First I made some lines with the glue.
Then I quickly sprinkled on the faux snow.
Next I rolled some faux snow in the glass jar to add a layer of “snow” inside.
Finally, I added a think line of hot glue around the rim of glass jar and adhered it to the wood slice.
What an easy and fun DIY project!
I’ve got something else to share– just in time for the holidays! You could win a $250 gift card.
Enter to Win a $250 Visa Gift Card
Just click this link to enter:
Good Luck and Happy Holidays!