Hearty French Fry Casserole
This time of the year is crazy hectic for my family. With two kids at two schools, sports, Sunday school and work, I need to make easy, delicious and nutritious meals that my family would gobble up.
That’s where Ore-Ida® comes in!
Ore-Ida® makes meal planning easy and convenient. Plus with 100% fresh American grown potatoes, busy Moms can feel good about serving a quality meal. Everyone in my home loves my Hearty French Fry Casserole recipe (including me)!
Ingredients: Ore-Ida® Golden Fries (you’ll need 4 cups of frozen fries), 2 lbs of ground beef, 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1 cup of frozen vegetables and salt and pepper to taste.
1. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Cut frozen Ore-Ida® fries in half and divide into two bowls, each with two cups of fries.
3. Brown the hamburger.
4. Stir in the soup and add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the veggies.
6. Stir in 2 cups of cut frozen fries.
7. Add last 2 cups of frozen fries on top of the casserole.
8. Cover with foil and bake casserole for 55 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
Serve and enjoy!
Ore-Ida® uses only 100% fresh, American grown potatoes for their French Fries and Tater Tots. It’s quality you can feel good about, and the convenience you need in your busy life. Visit https://www.oreida.com for more great recipe ideas and to learn more!
This is a sponsored conversation written by me on behalf of Ore-Ida. The opinions and text are all mine.