Tater Tot Casserole Recipe
A yummy Tater Tot Casserole is a super satisfying meal that your entire family (including picky kids) will gobble up. C’mon who can eat tater tots for dinner and not smile?
Ingredients: Frozen Tater Tots (you’ll need 4 cups of tater tots), 2 lbs of ground beef, 1 can of Cream of Mushroom Soup, 1 cup of frozen vegetables and salt and pepper to taste.
1. Coat a casserole dish with cooking spray and preheat oven to 350 degrees.
2. Measure two cups of tater tots.
3. Brown the hamburger.
4. Stir in the soup and add salt and pepper to taste.
5. Add the veggies.
6. Add two cups of tater tots to the mixture.
7. Transfer to casserole dish.
8. Add two cups of tater tots on top of the casserole.
9. Cover with foil and bake casserole for 55 minutes at 350 degrees. Remove foil and bake for 10 more minutes.
Do you LOVE casseroles? Me too! They are a busy Mom’s bestie!
Leave a Reply