Hey… got that happy day-after-Thanksgiving glow?
Hope you had a delicious holiday! Thanks for joining us today for a A Crafty Soiree.
I am feeling Christmasy already. So I'm featuring holiday projects.
From the Diary of Dave's Wife… The Holly Jolly Wreath
You'll never guess what this cute sign is made of! From Cristie at It's Just My Imagination
How about this Hot Chocolate Gift Mix and free downloadable wrapper from The Craft Nest?
New Party Guidelines
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.