Hi Friends! I have so many wonderful things to share with you today. YOU could win an autograph from Zac Efron for helping me spread the word.
To celebrate my Blog-a-versary (it's today!), Hannukah, Christmas and my 29th birthday (ok that's a fib– the number is a little higher) I'm doing a week of amazing giveaways. You're all running around making the holidays happy for you family. I think YOU deserve something fun for yourself.
Grab the button, place it on your blog and leave me a comment letting me know that you did. I will randomly draw one winner who will get (drum roll please) an autograph from Zac Efron. Yes, the singing, dancing superstar from the High School Musical movies and more. This giveaway week is all about my favorite things and musicals fit in that category!
What will I be giving away next week? Here are my generous friends and sponsors:
Before You Were Here Mi Amor/Samantha Vamos: Award Winning bilingual children's book
Magnolia Twist: Creative Clothing for Boys, Girls and Women (SO cute)
Pretty Things For You: Gorgeous Vintage Inspired Party Decorations
The Button Farm: Beautiful Papercrafting Kits
The Twinery: Eco-luxe twine for Packaging, Crafts and more
Are you excited? I hope so!
My features this week are all about Christmas. My parents named me Merry Christmas (yes I am serious) my first name Malia means Mary in Hawaiian and my middle name is Noelle. So I am a sucker for everything Christmas!
Oh Christmas Tree Pillow from Dittle Dattle… Check out her cool technique
Rub on Subway Art from Jane of All Crafts
Corrugated Paper Ornaments from Carolyn's Homework. Up-cycling brilliance!
Thanks so much, you uber-talented people.
1. Link up your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let the linking begin!