Thanks for popping over for A Crafty Soiree. This week I was inspired by some super cute parties from some really creative bloggers… like this Whale and Sail party from KISS (Keep it Simple Sister) blog.
Tatum takes you through all the deets of putting together her son's 1st birthday party.
Another sweet party idea from Marisa at A Little Birdy Told Me… I scream, You scream, We all scream…
REALLY darling! Treat bags in the crate are so fun.
And this one's for the girls– A Hello Kitty Party from Andrea at a.steed's.life:
Great food like this cake…
Thanks for sharing!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie's Features too…let's link 'em up!