Hi… I hope you are enjoying some down time following Christmas yesterday. Come to think of it– I can't believe that Christmas was YESTERDAY! Did you hit the post-Xmas sales today? I wasn't brave enough myself! Thank you for taking the time to join Katie and I for A Crafty Soiree. Here are some fab projects that were linked up last week…
A Modern New Year's Eve Party Pintable Collection by A Well Crafted Party
Pour yourself some cocoa and enjoy these Hot Chocolate Dippers from The Moody Fashionista
Angelina shares 5 different techniques for making Paper Blag Flowers at Shop Ruby Jean
Got some kiddos at home you'd like to keep occupied? How about whipping up some DIY Snow Fluff like Inspired by Family Magazine?
With nuts and dried fruit this treat looks Almond Bark Candy Recipe from Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Thanks for linking up and I hope you grab a button!
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
Show us what you've got… let's get this party started!