Free Printable Gifts for Mom
Ask any Mom want they want for Mother’s Day and most will say “Something handmade from you of course!” Inspired by that thought, I teamed up with Free Pretty Things for You last Mother’s Day to create a sweet “All About My Mom” printable. The idea is that someone (Hello Dad) asks the child some questions about Mom and (if the little one is too little) helps them fill it out. There are questions about Mom’s age and what she likes to do… the answers are hilarious! Pop a picture on top and frame it… viola’ a sweet Mother’s Day Gift.
All About My Mom Printable Freebie
Happy Mother’s Day Tags
And we Moms like matchy-matchy, right? Here are the matching tags:
Simple Download Instructions
1. Click this link for the “All About My Mom” Mother’s Day Printables
2. Click actions, then view all sizes, then select “original,” save to your computer and print.
But wait, there’s more!
Here’s this year’s collection that Free Pretty Things for You for us!
Download the Mother’s Day Party Printables
1. Click this link: Mother’s Day Party Printables 2013 to find the free set
2. Select item you wish to print
3. Click on “Actions” in the upper left hand corner
4. Scroll down to “View All Sizes”
5. Click “Download the large size of this photo”
6. Save to your computer