7 Free Crafting Supplies from Your Bathroom
If you’re like me, you can never get have enough crafting supplies or tools. But you don’t have to spend a ton of money stocking your stash… check out your bathroom for some great crafty finds. Yes– your bathroom! It’s a cheap way to add a little flair to your projects for free.
1. Bath Salts: Think outside the bathtub when it comes to bath salts. In this Beachy Gold Thanksgiving Centerpiece, candles are nestled in sweet smelling bath salts
2. Cotton Balls: Cotton balls makes great snow for crafts like Ornaments.
3. Epsom Salt: Epsom salt is amazing for soothing sore muscles. It’s also the main ingredient in making scrubs.
4. Toothbrush: Don’t toss that old toothbrush… use it to make fun paint splatters!
5. Q-Tips: Here’s a fun kid’s craft– just grab some Q-Tips and fine tipped markers and let your pint sized Picasso make cute little people to play with! Great for hours of imagining. These were created by my then eight year old daughter.
6. Tweezers: If you are working with miniatures, have some tweezers handy! Use them to set the little figures like the ones in this Winter Wonderland Mason Jar Craft just where you want them.
7. Water: Use water to for homemade Glitter Globes, a fun project for a rainy day.