Howdy! Forgive me for posting a little late. My day felt like this: wake up at 4am/work/take kids to school/get ready for 100 2nd graders and an end-of-the-year party/pharmacy/grocery store/cat mess #1/pick kids up/physical therapy/karate/two swim lessons/make dinner/clean up kitchen/cat mess #2… WHEW!
I know you can all relate! Thanks for stopping by this evening. These projects caught my eye and brought me some joy after a long day:
Glitter Shoes! I have been waiting for something like this ever since Targe’ starting selling them for little girls a few years ago (without the heal of course). Suburbs Mama simply sparkles!
Ruffle Top Rainbow Cake by Crafty Mama. These rainbow cakes are all the rage right now and this tute from Crafty Mama is the BEST I’ve seen. Loving the ruffle top!
Look what this girlie made out of an old tee-shirt! The little fluffy ruffle and the detail around the color make this a stunner. Great instructions too from Kitty Cats and Airplanes.
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Please check out Katie’s Features too…let’s link ’em up!