Welcome! Thank you for sharing your fantastic projects with us here at A Crafty Soiree. We really appreciate your friendship!
What a little angel! Check out this Paper Crown Tutorial by Originate and Renovate. I think everyone needs at least one! I'd love to wear mine to the grocery store…
Oh my stars this project put a huge grin on my face… The End Table/Dog House from Domestic Imperfection is amazing!
I think every day would be good if I had this "Hello Sunshine" sign hanging in my home. Lovely, thanks Designed by Dawn Nicole.
Don't you just want to dive into this beautiful Ruffle Cake? Visit Michelle Paige for the how-to's.
Life's a Beach, right? I'm ticked by these happy chevron Beach Prints by Naptime Delights.
I'd love to see what else you're been working on…
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a "Crafty Soiree" button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don't just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you'd follow us. You can find Katie here.
I'd LOVE to see what you're been working on… let's link up!