Hey Friends! It’s not too early to start celebrating Halloween with some treats. These no-stress cookie pops are a cinch to pull together.
12 Oreo Double Stuff Cookies
6 oz Melted White Chocolate
1 tsp. canola oil
Orange Food Coloring (I used Wilton Gel)
Black Writing Gel
Tiny dollop of green frosting
Haribo Sour Gummy Worm Candy
1. Insert lollipop sticks into oreos and place on a cookie tray lined with wax paper. Pop in the freezer for 30 minutes.
2. In a microwave safe bowl, melt the chocolate and 1 tsp. canola oil, stirring after one minute and then at :30 second intervals until completely melted.
3. After chocolate is melted, add the orange food gel.
4. Coat Oreos with Cholocate mixture. I found using a rubber spatula and doing one side at a time worked well.
5. Place finished Oreos on wax paper to set.
6. Once set, use black writing gel to draw faces.
7. Snip off a little piece of gummy candy to make stem.
8. Add tiny dollop of green frosting and adhere to pumpkin pop.