Going Batty Flower Pot
Hey Friends. I am so excited to be part of the Craft Lightning HALLOWEEN Craft Edition.
This is a cool series. The goal is to create a Halloween craft that takes 15 minutes or less excluding drying time. My “Going Batty” Flower Pot is fun project, because it uses a secret materials, fresh from your panty!
Going Batty Flower Pot Supplies
Materials: A flower pot and saucer (if desired), Farfalle Pasta, black and green spray paint, Horizon Group Pom Poms, little googly eyes, yellow vinyl or scrapbook paper and hot glue. If you with to make the sign too, you’ll need Horizon Group Jumbo Colored Craft Sticks (I used orange), a small chalkboard sign, a Chalk Bistro Pen, and little leaves for embellishment.
1. Spray paint the pot and saucer (I used green paint for the pot and yellow for the saucer.
2. Using a glass as a template, cut a circle out of yellow vinyl or yellow scrapbook paper. This is the “moon.” If using paper, attach to pot with a dab of hot glue.
3. Make the bats
Here’s How You Make the Bats:
Spray paint the noodles glossy back. Use hot glue to add googly eyes to pom pom and glue on Farfalle.
4. Use hot glue to attach bats to the flower pot
5. Make the sign (f desired)
Here’s How You Make the Sign (Optional):
Write “Happy Halloween” on a small chalkboard and glue to craft stick. Add leaves and a bat if desired.
6. Add fun fall flowers and the sign to the pot.
6. Add flowers
Sharing at Uncommon Designs, Craft-o-Maniac, I Should Be Mopping the Floor, A Bowl Full of Lemons, Kathe with an E, The Girl Creative, Domestically Speaking, Live Laugh Rowe, Thirty Handmade Days, Carolyn’s Homework, Tatertots and Jello, Shaken Together Life, Flamingo Toes, Food Folks and Fun, Little Miss Celebration and The Cards We Drew.