DIY Patriotic Star Linens
Supplies for the Table Runner & Napkins
– Plutonium Paint in Aloha (By the way Plutonium Paint is Ultra Supreme Professional Grade Aerosol Paint– and it’s made right here in the U.S.A.!
– Plain Burlap Table Runner
– Access to a die cut machine, or paper punch (or draw your design with a ruler and scissors)
<<< Watch the Video Here >>>
Here are some photos to go along with the video.
1. Use a die cut machine, or paper punch (or draw your design with a ruler and cut it out with scissors) on a piece of vinyl.
2. Apply the vinyl to the table runner or napkins (I centered mine).
3. Use a credit card to make sure the vinyl is adhering well.
4. In a well ventilated area, gently spray Plutonium Paint in Aloha on the linens. Spray the paint in long, even strokes. It may take a few coats to get the desired shade.
5. When the spray paint is dry, gently remove the vinyl.