Wood Slice Apple Magnets
Kids love crafting and moms love getting organized. This is a great project for everyone!
Supplies: Wood Slices, red acrylic paint (we used Americana by DecoArt in Primary Red), a brown pipe cleaners, green felt, magnets, googly eyes, hot glue, 8 x 10 wooden frame and 8 x 10 magnetic board. All supplies available at Ben Franklin Crafts and Frames in Redmond.
1. Paint wood slices red, let dry.
2. Cut an inch long piece of pipe cleaner and glue to the back of the wood slice.
3. Cut a small leaf from the felt and glue to the back of the woodslice.
4. Glue the magnet to the back of the wood slice.
5. Glue googly eyes on front.
More Wood Slice Ideas:
[…] Apple Magnets […]