This post is sponsored by DecoArt, where I’m a Core Blogger
DIY Wedding Table Numbers
Wedding Season is here! According to a report compiled by The Knot, the average wedding in 2016 costs a whopping $32,641. So it makes sense to make (instead of buy) wedding reception decor, like these Wedding Table Numbers… plus they’re darling! So say “I Do” to DIY Wedding Decor. These pretty Wedding Table Numbers have a beachy/coastal feel and they won’t break your budget.
Americana Multi-Surface Paint in Peach Silk
Americana Multi-Surface Paint in Coastal Waters
Americana Multi-Surface Paint in Soft Jade
Small Wooden Chalkboards
Faux Baby’s Breath
White Tulle or Ribbon
1. Paint the chalkboards with Americana Multi-Surface Paint in Peach Silk, Coastal Waters and Soft Jade. You may want to cover the chalkboard part with masking tape to protect it from paint.
2. Paint the glass vases with Americana Multi-Surface Paint in Peach Silk, Coastal Waters and Soft Jade. To get this coverage, I painted each vase three times, allowing drying time.
3. Using a small piece of sandpaper, gently sand the painted glass vases, removing some of the paint. I kind of LOVE the way the vases look after removing some of the paint.
4. Add flameless candles and tulle. They’re super pretty, right? After the wedding is over, you can still use the base part for decor and parties.
5. Add faux baby’s breath to signs and secure with hot glue. Then mark the signs with chalk pen and put the chalkboard and glass vase pieces together.
Here is another colorful project I’ve recently created with DecoArt products.
Leave a Reply