Let’s get to this week’s fabulous features!
I’ve always wondered about how to do this. Now the mystery has been solved! Tissue Paper Picture Frame by Scattered Thoughts of a Crafty Mom
Wow these boxes are so shabby chic! Cutlery Box ReDo by The Simple Craft Diaries
How awesome is this? From chair to planter! Green Garden Chair by Kaleidoscope of Colors
Isn’t this the sweetest thing ever? Darling M & M Candy Cake from One Little Project
I think Marybeth from Cupcakes and Crinoline could run an Etsy shop selling these cute 99 Cent Upscaled Tote Bags!
Thank you so much for linking up!
I’d love to see what else you’re been working on…
Crafty Soiree Party Guidelines
1. Link up to four of your creative projects (No Etsy stores or other linky parties pretty please).
2. Add your link to the specific posts not the main URL.
3. Add a “Crafty Soiree” button to your blog or posts.
4. Please comment on the post linked up in front of you. All partygoers love meeting new friends… don’t just stop there…if you see something that catches your fancy– stop by and say hi!
5. Your hostesses would love it if you’d follow us. You can find Katie here.
Let’s get this party started!